Dogs who bark when they’re left alone are usually just expressing a need for more engagement, more attention, and more exercise. Here are the top solutions on how to stop a dog from barking when left alone at home:
- Go for a walk before you leave.
- Offer interactive toys that move by themselves, try Wicked Ball.
- Hire a dog walker, try a site like Rover or Wag!
- Turn on some sound, try DogTV or YouTube channels like Relax My Dog.
- Give your dog a special treat before you go.
- Consider a companion, such as another dog or a cat.